Christy is sought after by national news and morning shows for her fresh take on the latest nutrition research and trends. She is a regularly featured nutrition and food expert for CBC, CTV National News and more.
To book Christy for an interview, contact her here.
CBC National News with Heather Hiscox: How to Choose the Healthiest Eggs
CTV Your Morning: My 5 Psychological Hacks to Make You Eat Less with Less Effort
CTV National News: New Health Canada Food Label Proposal
CTV National News: Canada’s Food Guide is making us sick, fat: U.S. journalist
CTV National News: UK’s Childhood Obesity Plan Disappoints
CBC National News with Heather Hiscox: 3 Ways to Prevent Weight Gain
CTV National News: Obesity Could Be a Disability
CTV National News: Child Obesity at Highest Level
CHCH Evening News: National Coffee Day
CHCH Morning Live: Healthy Grilling to Lower Cancer Risk
CTV National News: Sugary Drinks and Teen Memory
CBC National News: The Alkaline Diet
- CBC Marketplace – Egg Crackdown: Are Ethical Eggs Actually Better?
- The Marilyn Denis Show – Patio Season Nutrition: High Calorie Drinks and Appetizers and Healthy Options
- CTV National News – Canada’s Food Guide is making us sick, fat: U.S. journalist
- CTV Your Morning – 5 Psychological Hacks to Make You Eat Less with Less Effort
- CTV National News – Childhood Obesity at an All-Time High
- CTV National News – UK’s Childhood Obesity Plan Disappoints
- CTV National News – New York City’s Salt Warnings on Menus
- CBC National News with Heather Hiscox – You Don’t Need to Go Hungry to Fight Obesity
- CTV National News – Getting Healthier at a Younger Age
- CHCH News – National Coffee Day
- CBC News Network – Should You Stop Eating Meat?
- CHCH Morning Live – Flu Fighters
- CityTV News – Sprayable Caffeine
- CTV National News – Society Factors in Childhood Obesity
- Global News – Some Probiotics Could Help Women Lose Weight
- CHCH Morning Live – Avoiding Lunchbag Letdown