Enter the Fruits from Chile Brunch Recipe Contest!
Are you a food blogger, registered dietitian or chef with a love for fresh fruit?
Contest Prize: A $750 gift card from Williams Sonoma (and bragging rights)!
How to Enter:
- Develop an original brunch recipe featuring Fruits from Chile (peaches, plums, nectarines and/or grapes) and post to your blog
- Include at least 2 high quality pictures of the recipe in the post (at least 300 dpi)
- Link to the Fruits from Chile website and 80 Twenty Nutrition in your post
- Submit your recipe using this form by the deadline: Friday, February 24th at 5pm Eastern Time
- Share your recipe on social media and use the hashtag #ChileBrunch by the deadline: Friday, February 24th at 5pm Eastern Time
- Sign up for our Facebook Live event on Sunday, February 26th at 11 am ET and tune in to see me demo the winning recipe!
- Contest open to residents of Canada over the age of 18 only who have a food or nutrition blog
- By entering your recipe, you give Fruits from Chile permission to share your recipe and photo (with credit given to you) on their website and social media channels
- Your brunch recipe must be original and feature at least 1 cup of at least one of the Fruits from Chile listed (grapes, peaches, plums, nectarines)
- Your blog post should specify that you are using fruit from Chile
By entering this contest, you (the blogger) agree to be solely responsible for, and shall hold Fruit from Chile, Christy Brissette and their agents harmless in the event you fail to comply with these Disclosure Guidelines. You also warrant that your post will not contain copyrighted, trade-marked or recopied information of any kind, will not infringe upon the personal contractual or property rights of any third party and you will obey all applicable laws and regulations, including compliance with the WOMMA Code of Conduct (http://womma.org/ethics/womma-code-of-ethics/) and all applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines.
To be eligible for entry in this contest, all posts and social media content MUST follow the WOMMA Code of Conduct and include both an appropriate disclosure statement at the beginning of the post (please see below for example) and prominently display the hashtag #AD or #Sponsored in your social media outreach (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, etc.).
- Example: “By posting this recipe I am entering a recipe contest sponsored by Fruits from Chile and I am eligible to win a prize associated with the contest. I was not compensated for my time.”